Friday, October 23, 2009

More crafty goodness!

I have been keeping track of crafty posts all over the internet and have started to go through it to get some cute ideas. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites:

Super cute onesies, I MUST make some like this. Seriously, a cupcake?! Fantastic.

Ruffly apron, my sister-in-law made me one and it is so cute!

Adorable purses, how talented is my sister-in-law?!

I am now realizing the saved posts are 95% recipes and 5% (if that) crafts. More blog stocking on the horizon :)

Speaking of recipes. Besides sugar cookies, I'm thinking of making some Clone of a Cinnabon rolls, oh - so- good! I can't believe I haven't posted them yet. I will have to make that a priority. Until then, check the recipe out here where my hubby and I found it. And here's a little picture to taunt you until you make it yourself.



Photo courtesy of Lindsey.

No comments: