Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Resolutions Update

So, January was all about focusing on my role as Flashmeister for the run club I belong to, EBRC. I think it went well. I feel really happy about the spotlight. The club organizer says it's one of his favorite things about the club! A few weeks ago, unfortunately, I was met by some resistance from members I wanted to spotlight but who didn't want to participate. I got a little insecure about the idea, but was really encouraged by the feedback I got from other club members who think it's a great idea. I'm working on ways I can revamp it and thinking of new questions.

The newsletter is still a work in progress, but it's going to be awesome when it's completed. I wanted to take the time and make it really special, rather than rush it. The feature will be from our Yogameister who takes you through some great yoga poses for runners. We did a photo shoot at her studio where she teaches Yoga (Jack London Square in Oakland, CA). It was a really neat experience - I've never done a photo shoot before. I think it turned out well. Also, I'll include our Brunchmeister's contribution of a fantastic banana bread recipe. We have a few honorary club members who are well-known in the running community. I really want to do an interview for the newsletter.

So, I guess February has been a continuation of January's goals of working on the club.

Recently, though, I started working on my etsy site. It's still pretty rough, but getting better. I'm working on some items and will post pictures of them when I'm done. I'm really excited to see how they turn out.

No comments: