Friday, May 14, 2010

BzzAgent Covergirl & Olay SimplyAgeless Trial

Photo courtesy of covergirl.com

So, I am a BzzAgent. What that means is that I get free stuff to try out, and then give my opinions and "buzz" about it. I don't get paid for giving positive reviews of the products I try. I do get points towards prizes for filing reports, regardless of positive or negative reviews. Hence, no incentive to lie.

This is my second bzz campaign. Yesterday I got the Covergirl & Olay SimplyAgeless makeup in the mail and thought tonight would be a good time to try it out. I'm going to post three pictures of myself (sorry! I DON'T recommend doing this to yourself, I am now painfully aware of flaws I didn't see before, ouch!). I have my regular make up, the new makeup, and no makeup at all. I'm really curious what you think. I am a bit on the fence about what I think about it.

I don't want to tell you which photo is which yet. Leave a comment below and vote in the poll about your favorite, and I'll let you know which is which next Friday! I'll also be a bit more detailed in what I do and don't like about the new make up and my current makeup (Mac).

Photo #1
Photo #2
Photo #3

1 comment:

Sullivan said...

Super hard to choose because you look flawless in all of the pictures!
Debbie