Saturday, May 15, 2010

I did it!

I went for a run this morning. Granted, I still slept in, but I did go out for a run. Since it's been so long, I didn't want to over do it so I just went for a mile jog. It felt so good. It felt even better when I came back home and felt the sense of accomplishment of finally getting back into the swing of things. I think I feel the little spark of motivation to push me back on the work-out train :) Tomorrow's goal is yoga and P90X ab workout. Wish me luck!

I actually went in to work today for some overtime to get caught up with a back log of filing. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but definitely I feel more settled with what I was able to do.

I'm telling you, I don't know how working mom's do it! I can barely keep myself together after working full time, I can't imagine having to nurture a child on top of that. Necessity must make mothers much more efficient and productive :)

No comments: