Friday, March 11, 2011

Favorite Friday

One of my favorite kitchen tools is the simple spatula.  I've had cheap ones and some nice ones from Crate & Barrel and William Sonoma, but they all had the same problem, the handle would loosen from the silicone head and get all gross and eventually fall off, or the silicone would start to deteriorate.  On a trip to Target I found exactly what I was looking for, a spatula that was one solid piece.  I got a medium and small one, in purple, the only color unfortunately.  I love having a small spatula on hand for all those small spaces.  The spatula is good quality, holds up just fine, has a good grip, a nice weight to it, and the price was reasonable.  I'm a big fan!

For some reason Target online does not have the spatula I got, so the photo above is one that is very similar, which you can get it here on Amazon.

No comments: