Friday, March 18, 2011

Favorite Friday!

Happy Friday!  Today I want to share with you something I use everyday and love, love, love.  (Disclaimer: a family member works for the company, so I wouldn't have normally bought this product myself initially, but if this family member stops working for this company, I will still be a lifetime purchaser and user.  I definitely do NOT get any benefit from posting this, and it's highly unlikely said family member reads this blog.)

CamelBak bottles.  My favorite bottle is their new Groove stainless steel bottle in white.  It looks way cool, and feels really substantial, yet light.  The best feature of the bottle is that is has a small filter that's used as you suck up the water.  For me, that means I can bypass the Brita filter in fridge and just fill up my bottle from the tap whenever it runs low.  Super convenient and healthy.  I drink way more water with this puppy sitting on my kitchen counter always ready to go.

At work I use the Better Bottle, which is bigger than the Groove, and is BPA Free plastic.  It's cute, and super convenient.  I keep it in front of me to remind me to keep hydrated.  Which, unfortunately, means more trips to the bathroom, but still totally worth the health benefits.  As it gets low, I head to the filtered water faucet at work and filler' up!  The best part is that I don't have to worry about unscrewing a lid, or the bottle tipping over - which would be very, very bad in my world.

No matter what bottle you choose, choose one and use it.  It's better for the environment and for your health.

No comments: