Monday, February 27, 2012

Carpe Diem 2

Today I got up early and did some yoga. I opened up the blinds and watch the sky grow lighter. It was peaceful and quiet.

I've been "trying" to get back into my regular training program since my marathon in October. Ouch, it's really been that long! Today, in the spirit of taking advantage of each day I decided enough was enough with the procrastination. It felt really good. I'll be up early again tomorrow for a run.

A post should always have a photo, so here's one of my dinner. Rather than do what I'd planned - left over tri tip on French bread with BBQ sauce - I decided at the last minute to do something fun. I looked in the fridge and pulled out some provolone, guacamole, and spinach and made myself a tri tip California grilled cheese Sammy a la Erin :). It was actually pretty good. A definite do over. It made dinner a lot more interesting.

See you back here tomorrow!

No comments: