Saturday, March 24, 2012

Carpe Diem 27

This is day 27 of my project to seize each day. You can learn more about what inspired this 30-day project here.

Today I had a date with one of my nieces. It was such a treat to be able to hang with her one on one and get to know her better

I don't have any children of my own so it's become more and more important to me to build stronger relationships with my nieces and nephews.

I babysit two of my nephews today. They are adorable and so smart. I love their hugs and cuddles.

For me there's nothing more rewarding than quality time with my family. I cherish days like these!

5 comments:

tim-berly said...

So fun! By the way, your hair looks fabulous in this picture. Are you wearing it a little shorter these days? :)

Darryl said...

Cocoa Krispies? You're feeding her Cocoa Krispies?

ErinLub said...

Yep! We're making rice crispy treats. Being an Aunt is great :)

Sullivan said...

That's right, as the aunt you could pretty much feed her Cocoa Krsipies in chocolate milk with gummy bears on top. Not that that combination actually sounds good. She had such a great time with you! She's working on a thank you picture/ letter.
Debbie

ErinLub said...

Thanks Kimberly! I had just gotten it cut :)